Commands for cheat sheets/UI testing?

Hi,

I have not seen any options to add nodes to existing workflows. I have found command to create KNIME workflow (open.new.project.wizard), but it was not working (using eclipse SDK for KNIME 2.0.0 on Windows XP SP3), the error message is: The command did not complete successfully.
There is no handler to execute for command open.new.project.wizard
(I had similar problems with the other commands in the KNIME groups, like open view:
The command did not complete successfully.
There is no handler to execute for command knime.commands.openView
)
When I use the org.eclipse.ui.newWizard command with the “New KNIME Project” parameter it works fine.
Is there a way to add nodes to workflows from cheat sheets?
Thanks, gabor

Sorry, my spelling was consistently wrong: I meant cheat sheets instead of cheat sheats. Sorry about that.

Cheat sheets are a very nice feature. Unfortunately we did not had the time to implement them for KNIME. The KNIME commands are not yet designed to be used programmatically (though it is possible to create a - not layouted - workflow programmatically). If you have the time to encounter the underlying problem in more detail (what is a handler, how could this handler be assigned to the command, etc.) we would be happy to support cheat sheets in one of our future releases…
Best,
Fabian

Hi,
I was at this years KNIME summit and I think the quys from Seagate offered to provide a Cheat Sheet for KNIME. Is there maybe the chance to provide it here?

Thanks by the way for the nice summit :slight_smile:

Best, Andy