error - Could not initialize class com.tableausoftware.extract.ExtractAPI - trying to make TDE

error - Could not initialize class com.tableausoftware.extract.ExtractAPI - trying to make TDE…

i try everything like - download SDK and

• Download the Java version of the Tableau SDK for Windows:https://onlinehelp.tableau.com/current/api/sdk/en-us/help.htm#SDK/tableau_sdk_installing.htm%3FTocPath%3D_____3
  • Unzip that file into a directory called SDK in the workspace you are using. For me this was C:\Users<‘user name’>\knime-workspace\
  • Update environment variables for “Path” on your system and in KNIME add a linked folder resource (Preferences -> Workspace -> Linked Resources) Point both towards the \bin\ sub-directory.
  • THEN installed the “Microsoft Visual Basic 2013 Redistributables” file.

still not working - i need help

Hmmm. Can you cross check with this post and see if it matches what you’ve done with respect to the path variables?

This is a long shot, but you don’t have to have the SDK in the workspace - for example, I have mine in the root C:\ drive. Perhaps you’ve put the SDK in a directory that doesn’t have read/write permissions?