Exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection pool shut down for URL

Hi,

I am using the HttpRetriever since quite some time and without any changes in the recent past I now face this issue:

Error retrieving https://… : Exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection pool shut down for URL “https://…”: Connection pool shut down

I’ve fetched data from the same domain before and hadn’t faced this issues so far. Hope anyone got an idea how to fix it.

Update: I’ve excluded all URL’s with parameters. Seems the HttpReceiver node can’t cope with some / all. Trying to find the cause …

Thanks a lot
Mike

Can you please supply a test case and/or the detailed error log incl. the stack?

– Philipp

Hi Phillip,

I can’t unfortunately. Since the update to 3.6 Palladian does not work. In fact it’s gone despite de- and reinstall from the node repository. Got to debug and come back to this topics after I resolved the issue.

Thanks a lot
Mike

Since the update to 3.6 Palladian does not work. In fact it’s gone despite de- and reinstall from the node repository.

Ouch, sorry to hear :frowning: Didn’t have time yet to update to 3.6. I’ll give it a try asap and see whether there are any fundamental issues.

Best,
Philipp

Updates just arrived. Extensions are now able to update. Maybe an intermediate cache prevented my distro list not being updated properly. Trying to find some time to provide you the necessary details later on.

:+1:

Can now also confirm that (1) updating an existing installation, (2) installing the nodes on a fresh KNIME works fine for me.

Looking forward to details about your bug mentioned above.

We are aware of an issue caused by the HCS extensions after updating to 3.6. In case you have installed these extensions, consider deinstalling (and reinstalling them if needed). Afterwards the nodes from the Palladian extensions should be available again.

Good morning @qqilihq,

apologize for replying so late … was stuck in vacations and projects. I haven’t come to execute the workflow again and given the passed time I’d assume, if the issue was still persistent, another Knimer would have reported and you would have solved it.

In any case I will update this ticket if I again encounter the issue. Thanks a lot for your quick reply back then.

Cheers
Mike

No problems. Please get back in case you should encounter the issue again.

Thx!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.