Loop does not continue with looping

Hi all,

I have to following workflow layout to read multiple files with the first loop and to manipulate each file in a second loop:

List Files --> TableRow2VarLoopStart --"viaVARport"--> Line Reader --> ---> GroupLoopStart --> MetaNode--> LoopEnd(1) --> Loop End (2)

Everything is okay, but LoopEnd(2) stops after the first loop and stays "yellow" when starting with SHIFT&F7. If one then clicks on the LoopEnd(2) and starts this node with F7 again, then LoopEnd(2) starts again with the 2nd, 3rd,... loop. Because I will use this workflow in batch mode, it should run with SHIFT&F7.

Frank

Hi Frank,

That looks like a bug. Can you attach a simplified workflow? I guess it must be related to the meta node and its content. Are there any unconnected workflow branches in it or so?

A small example workflow would help (if it's too large you can also contact me by email and we set something up).

Thanks,

Bernd

hi all, was there any resolution to this one ? i’m in more or less a similar situation

the loop only advances one iteration a time, each time i relaunch the loop end.
–there are 135 iterations to go through :smile:

if i don’t connect the metanode, the loop iterates happily; here is what i have in the metanode

any work-arounds for this situation?

Herman

for solution - see “Meta Node Within Loop”