Joiner in KNIME Version 4.4.0

Hi to All

I have seen that since the new version of KNIME the joiner node has been changed.
Now I have the problem that when I want to add a third tabel after joined two tables, the row ID from the first joiner action are now concatenated. So it is not longer possible to join a third table based on the row ID.
My solution is to add the node RowID to create a new ID column.

Is there another possibility to change somethings in the settings directly into the new joiner node that the row id’s are not longer concatenated?

Thanks in advance for every feedback.

1 Like

Hello @Pancho8,

although Joiner did come out of Labs don’t think anything changed regarding RowID handling. There are still two options. One to concatenate RowIDs and second one to create new RowIDs. Are you looking for second one?

JOinerRowIDs

If I got something wrong can you explain it a bit more?

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hi Ivan

Thank you for your support. I try to explane the case a bit more. I have three tables with the same number of rows which I would like to join into one table with the joiner node. When I concatenate the first two tables, based on the row id, I get in the joined table either with a complet new row id or with new concatenated row for the two tables (like your screen shot). The problem now is, how can I join the third table based on the row id togehter with the joined two tables?

For your task

has to work.

2 Likes

Hello @Pancho8,

I see. Tnx for additional explanation. Does Column Appender helps as @izaychik63 suggested?

Br,
Ivan