Streamming

Hello, I’m new to KNIME and am loving this platform! I’m performing an LDA analysis on 7600 texts and am using a workflow kindly provided by Andissa Dewi and Kalian Thiel (the elbow method workflow). I have already changed the Xmx2048m to Xmx16g and added the -Dorg.knime.container.cellsinmemory=100000 line in the knime.ini file. But the Java heap space still persists.
Now I am trying the streamming extension. A question: when we see those red “X’s” in a node inside the metanode after beginning the streamming process, does it mean it has already failed or is it normal? I have uploaded an image about this doubt.

Thank you very much,

André

So far, no concerns. Red cross means that particular node is not streamable.

1 Like

@izaychik63 , thank you for your reply! The group by node is one of the nodes that are not streamable and it’s exactly this node that complains about java heap space, haha. I have already changed the Xmx2048m to Xmx16g and added the -Dorg.knime.container.cellsinmemory=100000 line in the knime.ini file. But the Java heap space still persists. And the streamming didnt work as well. Any idea on how I can address this issue? Thanks in advance!

Try to use

node before use problematic nodes.

1 Like

Thank you for the tip, @izaychik63 !! I’m gonna try it now!

Hi, @izaychik63! I found out that my problem had to do with the path environment! Now it´s working!! thank you very much for your help!

Path

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.