Split 1 Table to Multiple Table

Hi Guys, I’m new in KNIME and currently I’m trying to split 1 table to multiple table in KNIME. Is there any way I can do this using KNIME nodes?

Here is the example of what I’m looking for. Appreciate your help in advance. :slight_smile:
Example:

Hi @andersenyunan, first of all welcome to the KNIME community!

Your application seems to be a classical “Group Loop Start” case. Connect your table to the Group Loop Start node, do whatever you like with the tables, and then connect your last node with a Loop End node.

3 Likes

Hi,

In addition to the solution by @agaunt in which you can loop over the filtered table based on the groups, there are several node to split a table row wise (Just search NodePit or the repository with the keyword “row splitter”). If you want to have all the tables at once, I suggest using the “Row Splitter” node which behaves like Row Filter node but has two output ports. You can filter rows based on the “Day” value and do this several times to have the job done.

Best,
Armin

3 Likes

Thanks @armingrudd @agaunt !
This is what I need. Appreciate your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.