04_Network_Example_Of_A_MLP_For_Images - Error in Learner

Hi,

While trying to execute the KNIME example of "04_Network_Example_Of_A_MLP_For_Images" on KNIMW 3.2.1 on Windows 7 got an error from the "DL4J Feedforward Learner" node with text: "Execute failed: No converter for DataCell of type: Image available."

Any idea on how to fix the flow, or the installation?

Thanks in advance

Moran

Hi gmoran,

I'm sorry that you ran into this issue. In order to use the DeepLearning Integration with Images you additionally need to install the Deeplearning4J - Image Processing Extension. An installation guide can be found here.

We will point that out more clearly in the Examples in the future.

Best Regards,

David

Thanks for the prompt response,
It required to include an additional update site,
To install the extension, and then to re-update existing extensions (imaging).

(I mistakenly assumed that it is automated in V3.2 when download a workflow that requires a missing extention)

Work perferctly now.

(I mistakenly assumed that it is automated in V3.2 when download a workflow that requires a missing extention)

Actually, that is true. However, if it's a "Stable"-Community Contribution which adds functionality / nodes you have to activate the update-site as described in the link. Also, at the moment KNIME can detect plugins when nodes are missing. If a Converter which is used internally in a node is missing, KNIME can't auto-install that, yet.

Great that it works for you now. Let us know if you need any further help :-)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.