Advanced row filtering

I have a CSV file:

Test 

Test123 New York

Test Boston

Another test 

I would like to filter rows that contains a city. 

The list of cities is placed in another file (city.csv). Do you have any idea how to accomplish it? I would like to avoid activities like saving everything to a database, querying it, etc. 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Hi, you can use the "Reference Row Filter" node for this. Read in the list of cities as the reference table and use it to filter rows in your main table. If cities appear in different columns in your main dataset (this is not really clear from your initial post) you have to do a bit more. In that case either use the "Rule-based Row Filter (Dictionary)" node and build the dictionary table via string manipulation for all relevant columns or use one Reference Row Filter node for each relevant column and concatenate the resulting tables.

Hope this help, Johannes

Johannes, thank you for your reply. 

"Hi, you can use the "Reference Row Filter" node for this. Read in the list of cities as the reference table and use it to filter rows in your main table

My problem is deeper. I don't want looking for 1-1 matching. I need to list of rows that are SUBSET of some rows from the second table. 

Try Subset Match node.