Alternative to Table Editor Node

In creating workflows, I often find myself needing to make some manual adjustments to the data I’m working with. In the past, I’ve used the table editor node to do this, but I find the node very slow. Are there any alternatives that allow me to edit data in a table which aren’t so resource intensive? Or any way to speed up this node?

I’m attaching an example workflow of how I’m using a table editor node at the moment. I know that in this case, I could just edit or add table creator nodes, but my datasets are usually not this simple, nor does the data come from table creator nodes.

Example Discounts.knwf (35.9 KB)

2 Likes

Are you adjusting the missing values by any logic which could be implemented? If so a secondary lookup table might reduce manual intervention completely. By the way when you say slow you mean opening the javascript view?
br

2 Likes

I do adjust the logic as much as possible, but there are some times that manual intervention is required. By slow, I mean it takes 10 seconds to launch the javascript view, and then to change a value, you have to double-click within each cell, or if you are entering a decimal, you have to press the period key twice. I have a number of teammates that work on these workflows, so it would be nice if there was something a bit more quick and responsive, even if it didn’t look very nice.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.