ANOVA DEGREES OF FREEDOM

Hello,

I have searched all over for this one. Does anyone know what the problem might be. I am thinking it is something to do with a data type but not sure.

kind Regards

Philip

013-10-30 15:43:41,665 DEBUG KNIME-Worker-14 One-way ANOVA : Execute failed: degrees of freedom (0)

org.apache.commons.math3.exception.NotStrictlyPositiveException: degrees of freedom (0)

at org.apache.commons.math3.distribution.FDistribution.<init>(FDistribution.java:90)

at org.apache.commons.math3.distribution.FDistribution.<init>(FDistribution.java:68)

at org.knime.base.node.stats.testing.levene.LeveneTestStatistics.getTTestCells(LeveneTestStatistics.java:239)

at org.knime.base.node.stats.testing.anova.OneWayANOVANodeModel.execute(OneWayANOVANodeModel.java:120)

at org.knime.core.node.NodeModel.execute(NodeModel.java:709)

at org.knime.core.node.NodeModel.executeModel(NodeModel.java:556)

at org.knime.core.node.Node.invokeNodeModelExecute(Node.java:1067)

at org.knime.core.node.Node.execute(Node.java:922)

at org.knime.core.node.workflow.SingleNodeContainer.performExecuteNode(SingleNodeContainer.java:1069)

at org.knime.core.node.exec.LocalNodeExecutionJob.mainExecute(LocalNodeExecutionJob.java:98)

at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NodeExecutionJob.internalRun(NodeExecutionJob.java:182)

at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NodeExecutionJob.run(NodeExecutionJob.java:113)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)

at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$MyFuture.run(ThreadPool.java:123)

at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:238)

Hello, 

I would bet that your data is not organized in the way that KNIME expects it to be.  Have a look at the node description, and if that doesn't help, please upload a data file demonstrating the problem and I will try to find a solution. 

Regards,

Aaron