App Creation that links to other Apps on the Server

Hi All,

I want to create an App which can show me all the apps that have been uploaded on my server or maybe on a excel page which has the link of those knime apps that i can use to select and run it
Can this be done?

@r_jain,

Thanks for reaching out. Is there any reason that the webportal dashboard is not a sufficient dashboard that displays all of the workflows available on the server?

Regards,
Ryan

So my requirement is that i need to send Apps to multiple users who shouldn’t be required to install Knime, just get access to the knime server so they can see the list of workflows they can run via webportal.

I don’t know if we have a webportal dashboard which lists all the workflows without accessing knime desktop version.

@r_jain,

Makes sense, does your team or organization currently have a KNIME Server Medium or Large? If so, there will be what we call the WebPortal, which is a browser based web application that comes with the Server Medium / Large.

In here, all workflows that are deployed to the server can be seen and executed.

Regards,
Ryan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.