append node

I want to merge two columns of a table below each other (in other words, append), which knime node or nodes should I use for this?

I believe you are looking for the Concatenate node.

2 Likes

Hello @alex1368,

if they are in the same table you would need to split them into two tables and rename one of columns so they have same names. Then you can use Concatenate node. To avoid this you can simply use Unpivoting node where you should put two (or more) columns you want to concatenate/append as value columns and that is it. Also this node gives you option to include/exclude columns you don’t want to concatenate/append. If you have such columns of course.

Hope this helps!

Br,
Ivan

3 Likes

[quote=“ipazin, post:3, topic:64358”]
if they are in the same table you would need to split them into two tables and rename one of columns so they have same names. Then you can use Concatenate node. To avoid this you can simply use Unpivoting node where you should put two (or more) columns you want to concatenate/append as value columns and that is it. Also this node gives you option to include/exclude columns you don’t want to concatenate/append. If you have such columns of course.

Hope this helps!

Br,
Ivan
[/quote
Thank you very much, great

2 Likes

Thank you very much, great

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.