Auto Save will not turn off

Hello All,

After updating to version 4.2 the autosave function will not turn off despite me deselecting it from my preferences. Upon each run of my workflows or execution of an individual node, Knime saves prior to running.

How do I prevent this from continuing? Below is an image of my preference settings:

Hello @djarrett,

welcome to KNIME Community!

so you had Auto Save on and then updated your KNIME to version 4.2.0 or 4.2.x? Now even when you deselect auto save option it still performs auto save? Still not sure why upon each workflow run or execution of individual node KNIME would start auto save…

Guess you have done restart after preference change? Have you tried with new workspace?

Br,
Ivan

Yes. It was on for the update to 4.2 then dadjusted to less frequent, adjusted then to off. The problem existed under 4.2, and carried over to 4.2.2. New workflows have the problem, as well as old.

It auto saves each time i enter/exit a node, and also what seems like on a schedule.

All why having the settings i displayed active.

Hello @djarrett,

have you tried with new workspace?

Br,
Ivan

Hello @ipazin i misinterpreted your original suggestion of changing the workspace. That did the trick.

Thank You

3 Likes

Hello @djarrett,

glad to hear it works now properly. Probably some kind of a glitch in a workspace.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.