Automate this: "Input deep learning network changed. Please reconfigure the node."

Is there actually a setting in the “Keras Network Lerner” node to do an automatic feature selection?

My Keras Input Layer is automatically adjusted to the input, but I have to click on the Keras Network Lerner every time and confirm manually.

The error message is the following: “Input deep learning network changed. Please reconfigure the node.”

The Keras Network Learner node does not have built in feature selection functionality, i.e. it won’t automatically exclude columns from model learning.

From what I understood you are using some other feature elimination/selection routine already. To avoid the warning and the need to reconfigure Keras Network Learner node whenever the selection of features changed, you could configure the Keras Network Learner node via string array flow variable, providing the column names to be included:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.