Batch -option setting for array values (i.e. included_names)

I see how I can use the -option command line option when running a workflow in batch for simple values (such as DataURL) but what syntax would I use for variables that are indicated as arrays such as for the Column Filter included_names setting which also requires a size.

Thank you,
Peter

Unfortunately arrays are not yet supported while using flow variables. If you have fixed list of values, you can always change the values using either the batch mode command line options or assign variables directly in the Flow Variables tab. However, this is not an solution when the array size is changing. Good news, we have it on our new-feature-list.

Not sure what you mean by using the batch mode command line options.  I was trying to use the -option command line option, but its used for flow variables which you indicated is not currently available.  All I want to change is a single value and not a generic set of values.

Thank you,
Peter

I thought I tried this and it didn't work, must have not reset nodes or something but I can use a Workflow variable to set the included column which I can set from the command line

Thanks for the direction.

Peter