BatchMode - WorkFlowDir

Hi,

i need to launch a job in batch mode without the zip file but only with the folder (WorkflowDir parameter) and i think that the job locked the folder that receive in input.

How can i launch two or more istances of the same job?

I use these parameters:

-application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION
--launcher.suppressErrors
-nosplash
-reset
-preferences=%preferences_path%
-workflowDir=%workflow_dir%
-data %work_path%\workspace
-destFile=%last_file%

and i get this error:

2015-06-05 15:27:34,155 WARN  main VMFileLocker : I/O Error while trying to lock dir "X:\MKSAS\SW\P\KNIME_WKF\WKF\TEST2": X:\MKSAS\SW\P\KNIME_WKF\WKF\TEST2\.knimeLock (Access is denied)
2015-06-05 15:27:34,155 ERROR main BatchExecutor : Workflow is locked by another KNIME instance

Thanks

As far as I know it, you can't. If one instance of KNIME has ended but the directory is still locked, check Task Manager (if on Windows) if knime.exe is still running.

With the zip format i can run multiple istances. I need to do the same thing without to zip the files

Then you need to copy the workflow directory first. One workflow cannot be used by several instances at the same time.

Hi,

Regarding to the question above, what is the possible way to run same workflow multiple times with different parameters?

-Thanks

-bhati

Either copy the workflow for each invocation or create a zip and then use the zip as input.