Boxplot

Is it possible to display boxplots in a report from a workflow, if not, are there plans to support boxplots in the future?

You can use the "R View" node to integrate a boxplot into a report. Just connect it to a "Image to Report" node to make it available in the report.

Where can I find the "Image to Report" node?

The nodes, Image to Report and Data to Report, are available in the Reporting category which is again available when the Report Designer feature has been installed; under Help >> Check for Updates you find the corresponding KNIME update site containing this feature.

Regards, Thomas

Just for completeness, you probably don't have the Reporting installed before - otherwise you would have seen these nodes before, in this case the menu entry Install new Software... needs to be chosen from the Help menu.

Thanks for the reply Gabriel. I think the problem was I was using Knime 2.2.2 (I did have Reporting installed). I upgraded to 2.3.1 and the node is there.

Thanks that worked a treat! Sorry for the delayed response back.

Just curious, why can't the inbuilt boxplot send an image to the report?

What do I need to type in the R view node to get a Bot Plox?

I meant a Box Plot? I do not have any experience with "R".

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.