[Bug] Bar chart labels cropped

Hello all, I’m experiencing bug in Bar Chart - labels are cropped, only 3 last characters are visible. Any tips what to do? Thanks.

bar_chart_labels.knwf (7.7 KB)

Windows 10 21H2
KNIME Analytics Platform Product 4.6.1.v202207182243

2 Likes

The very same on my side with a workflow which worked perfectly but now labels are cropped. I had to change the visualization method but still unhappy with the outcome. Searching for the solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @tgg and @DmitryIvanov76 -

We noticed this bug internally ourselves. Sorry for the trouble here. The good news is we have a ticket open for this (AP-19374), and it should work again in the next bugfix release. In the meantime, if this is a critical workflow, you can temporarily downgrade to 4.6.0 - or if you’re feeling brave, try the 4.6.2 nightly build, both of which should work.

4 Likes

There is another workaround. If you set an axis label for the axis that causes the problem the view should work again. If you don’t wanna have a label you can simply add a space and it should work again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and as @ScottF already pointed out it will be fixed with the next bugfix release.

Greetings,
Daniel

4 Likes

Hi @ScottF,
have the same issues here.
when is the release of 4.6.2?
and where do I find the nightly builds?

Best regards,
Markus

The release date for 4.6.2 is not yet finalized, but bug fix releases usually follow previous releases after a few weeks.

The nightly builds can be found here. Be sure to read the disclaimer!

https://www.knime.com/nightly-build-downloads

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

With the release of 4.6.2, this one is now fixed :slight_smile: