Call Workflow Error

Hi,

I am trying to call a worklow using the “Call Workflow(table)” node.

1. Workflow that I am calling

2. Calling workflow

3. Call Workflow Configurations

4. Error that I am getting:
    ERROR Call Workflow (Table Based) 3:111 Execute failed: Failure, workflow was not executed, current state is IDLE.
    Component Input 9:114:0:290: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
    Single Selection Configuration 9:114:0:326: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
    Boolean Configuration 9:114:0:347: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
    Spark GroupBy 9:125: No aggregation function defined

I am not able to find the reason behind this error.

Hi there,

this is just a wild guess, but are you sure the Spark GroupBy node is configured properly? In your screenshot it shows an attention icon in front of the traffic lights under the node and the console log you posted says Spark GroupBy 9:125: No aggregation function defined.

Call Workflow (Table Based) will fail if the called workflow fails in execution.

Best Regards,
Ben

1 Like

This was the original workflow, I just added container input and container output nodes for call workflow node to work.

Hi Priyanshi,

Could the following work?

• Replace the Container Input (JSON) node with Container Input (Table) node
  • Define the table template in its configuration dialog so that it corresponds to the output of the Spark to Table node in your calling workflow
  • Remove the Table to JSON node in your calling workflow
  • Open the configuration dialog of the Call Workflow (Table Based) node. Make sure the input table is assigned to the “input” parameter.

I made all the changes that you suggested and used the table creator node to specifiy the template of the table but I am still getting the following error:

ERROR Call Workflow (Table Based) 4:111 Execute failed: Failure, workflow was not executed, current state is IDLE.
Component Input 6:0:0:290: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
Single Selection Configuration 6:0:0:326: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
Boolean Configuration 6:0:0:347: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
Value Selection 6:138: The input table does not contain any column with domain information.
Container Input (Table) 6:147: Unsupported data type: “Date and Time”

These are the configurations to the Container input(table) node:

Try converting the date and time column (txn_date) to string. You can convert it back to Date&Time after the Call Workflow (Table based) node. Does it work now?

When I am trying to convert that column into string, then it’s not even appearing in the dialogue box. No date and time object column is appearing here.

datatype of the column shown in spark to table node:
datatype

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.