Call Workflow Table Based and Boolean variable support

Hi,

I have a question related to the “Call Workflow Table Based” node. In the description on the KNIME Hub for this node (Call Workflow (Table Based) – KNIME Community Hub), it is stated that it does not support boolean and long (and doubles?) input parameters “currently”. From my perspective this is a bit inconsistent as the Variable container input seems to support boolean variables (Container Input (Variable) — NodePit).

We have some established workflows that we do not want to change as they are used in production already (except for the container input and output nodes).

Will this be updated in one of the near future KNIME releases? If it is not on the schedule I would like to ask for raising a ticket.

Many thanks.

Best

A.

Hi @Anjo,

Thank you so much for the feedback. Your feedback has been noted and an update on the documentation is being looked upon internally.

BR,
Ali

1 Like

Also, call workflow documentation does states that all flow vars are converted to string type when called on the Container Input (variable) node. It will have to be handled in the callee workflow for any conversions. At least for now.

Thank you,

BR,
Ali

1 Like

Hi @aliasghar_marvi ,

thanks a lot for your reply and putting it on the agenda.

Best

A.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.