Cannot open the configuration dialog for the DL4J nodes

Hi there,

I finally installed DL4J and I'm looking at the example processes from the example server. When I doubleclick on a node to configure it (or hit F2) an exception occurrs. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extension twice but no luck. It only shows the DL4J initializer configuration dialog. Any ideas what's happening? The process runs fine by the way

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.knime.core.node.defaultnodesettings.DialogComponent
    at org.knime.ext.dl4j.base.nodes.layer.mlp.dense.DenseLayerNodeDialog.<init>(DenseLayerNodeDialog.java:79)
    at org.knime.ext.dl4j.base.nodes.layer.mlp.dense.DenseLayerNodeFactory.createNodeDialogPane(DenseLayerNodeFactory.java:94)
    at org.knime.core.node.Node$1.run(Node.java:2022)
    at org.knime.core.node.util.ViewUtils$3.run(ViewUtils.java:354)
    at org.knime.core.node.util.ViewUtils$2.run(ViewUtils.java:156)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

Hi Ergest,

we'll release a bug-fix release of KNIME Image Processing today. Sorry for the trouble.

Christian

Hi ergest,

thank you for reporting that problem. For now the workaround for this issue is to uninstall KNIME Image Processing. However, we already identified the problem and are about to publish a bugfix in the next couple of days. Then you can either update or reinstall KNIME Image Processing and the problem should be fixed.

Best regards

David

Hi ergest,

we just released the bug-fix. If you update KNIME Image Processing it should work now.

David

Thank you!! I was so frustrated yesterday, I uninstalled and reinstalled Knime 3-4 times :) Anyway, I'm happy to report that ths issue has indeed been fixed!

Thanks,
Ergest

Perfect, that's nice to hear. Sorry for the inconvenience.