Changing font size max values?

Hi community,

I looking since a few hours, but I can’t find any solution. I would like to change the font size of the max. values in a bar chart. I found out, that the css-node can help. But I cant figure out, which css order changes this sepcific size?

Does anybody know it?

Thank you very much and best wishes,
Tim

Hi @tc020,

I am sorry, but it is not possible to change the font properties of the static bar values: I just checked all possible CSS configurations for the Bar Chart to use a bold large red font, but these labels did not change.

You might want to give the Bar Chart (Labs) of the new visualization nodes a try - maybe this suits you better?.

Thank you for the feedback!
Lukas

1 Like

Hi @LukasS,

thats sad. But thank you for the other advice. I have a few questions about the Labs Version:

• How can I enable the bar values?
  • How can I disable the missing values?
  • Where can I adjust the image height and width?

Thanks and best wishes,
Tim

Hi @tc020,

and thank you for your feedback! That’s always valuable.

• the bar values can be enabled via the checkbox “Show bar values” a bit down on the right hand side of the configuration of the node
  • Missing value display cannot currently be disabled in the chart configuration - I’d use a row filter to exclude them, just before the chart node
  • The image height and width can currently be changed by adjusting the window size and aspect ratio (the generation of images in general is being worked on and will be subject to change)

I hope that works for you! Kind regards,
Lukas

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.