Color specific cells due to defined intervalls

Hello

I would like to color specific cells in one column with the logic of specific intervals. For example, as you can see in the picture, I would like to color all values between 80% and 100% yellow and all values above 100% I would like to color red.

I tried already the color manager, but I failed with defining intervals.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
If you want to export your table to an Excel file, the XLS Conditional Formatter might be helpful. If you want to assign colors with the color manager, you will have to define the intervals first using the Numeric Binner and then assign colors to the bins.
Kind regards,
Alexander

3 Likes

Hey @AlexanderFillbrunn
Thanks for your quick response. I tried to do it with the Numeric Binner, but I want to color the values in the existing column and not in a new column.
I attach an example at this post. I basically want to color the column “Liquidity” so that you can still see the numbers, but with a coloured background.
Thanks for your time and your help. :slight_smile:

Test Color.knwf (12.1 KB)

Hi,
I could not try your workflow because I don’t have the data. But the color manager can only assign colors to rows and they are also not exported to Excel. You will need to use the Continental Nodes for KNIME to achieve that.
Kind regards,
Alexander

1 Like

Hi @AlexanderFillbrunn

I tried it with the XLS Background Colorizer but wasn’t able to color only a interval in the column “liquidity”. I also wasn’t able to find a similar problem in the community.
Could you give me an easy example of an workflow, ho to color only a specific interval in a column. I send you my eample as en excel file.
Thank you very much in advance. It would help me alot :slight_smile:

Test Color.xlsx (3.4 KB)

Hi,
Unfortunately there is something wrong with the extension containing the XLS Formatter nodes and I cannot install them right now. Have you tried the XLS Conditional Formatter?
Kind regards,
Alexander

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.