Community builds failing

Hi

I assume you’re aware already but in case not it seems community builds have started failing due to SSL issues?

java.io.IOException: Could not connect to workflow server at https://****:****@community.knime.org/Testflows/trunk/SJWEBB: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
at com.knime.enterprise.client.filesystem.util.WorkflowDownloadApplication.downloadWorkflows(WorkflowDownloadApplication.java:185)
at com.knime.enterprise.client.filesystem.util.WorkflowDownloadApplication.downloadWorkflows(WorkflowDownloadApplication.java:134)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.TestflowRunnerApplication.downloadWorkflowsLegacy(TestflowRunnerApplication.java:574)
at org.knime.testing.core.ng.TestflowRunnerApplication.start(TestflowRunnerApplication.java:171)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:653)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:590)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1499)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1472)
Mar 25, 2020 3:20:35 AM org.apache.cxf.bus.osgi.CXFExtensionBundleListener unregister

Cheers

Sam

1 Like

We also started having builds failing yesterday, so whatever it is, it isn’t just you!

Steve

I am currently performing maintenance on the COMMUNITY testflow server to fix this issue, I will let you know once it is back and running.

best,
Gabriel

4 Likes

Thanks @gab1one!

Steve

Hi @s.roughley, @swebb
the issue is fixed now.

best,
Gabriel

1 Like

Unfortunately, I just tried our 4.1 build again, and that is still failing?

Steve

Ok this is a different issue, I am looking into that one now, will keep you updated

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.