Complex query

Sorry but this is confusing to me.
Would you please provide some sample data and something that demonstrate your desired visualizations (some paintings for example)?

:blush:

1 Like

Apologies, that was quite ambiguous I suppose. Attaching plan of work. I hope its more understandable now.
sample.size.xlsx (12.2 KB)

Just to clarify, if I join the two tables, its going to get messier, as dataset 1 has multiple observations for the same date.

Your example tables are not consistent. Please check them carefully. The events are not in the same time span. Or am I missing something?

Hi, thanks for the headsup, I may have prepared sample a little carelessly. Yes, the dates should be same for each event window. Event A may be running for longer, and hence it is difficult to put both datasets together. I think it is more a timeline kind of visualisation that I need to stick to.

Please provide some consistent data sets and I will check your issue again.

Please see this. Its part of event 0808 with actual dates from the dataset. Within event 0808, events X, Y and Z may occur. Event X is significant here. It may have been caused by Classes one or two. I want to study that co relation.

sample.size.xlsx (13.3 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.