I have a table with 19 columns and 9 rows. I need to rank the rows for every possible combination (without repetition) of the columns. That is,
- 19 combinations that have only 1 column
- 171 combinations that have 2 columns
- 969 combinations that have 3 columns
- 3876 combinations that have 4 columns
- 1 last combination that have 19 columns
The total combinations will be 524,287.
This process need to be repeated for another 9 tables. Across all 10 tables, differences in rows rankings will be calculated for every combination. The combination that yields the least differences wins.
I am desperately looking for a way to handle this complex task. Abundant thanks in advance. Hussam.