Computational status of a node

Hi all! 

I've been lurking on the forum for a little while now, really useful! But I ran into a thing that I couldn't solve or find on the internet. I built a SVM flow to predict a binary outcome (3 categorical variables with multiple levels each and about 9000 rows of data). So far so good. 

The problem is that the SVM is running for quite a while now with no end in sight. My question is: is there a way to somehow see the status of a node?

Hope somebody is able to help!

Regards,

Sander

Sander,

Peeking at processes eating memory and/or CPU is something you can do outside of KNIME - and otherwise being patient. *shrug* :-)

-E

It might also help to get a "Node Monitor" view into KNIME. Add it under menu / View / Other, found in the "KNIME Views" group. It doesn't show much, though.

You may or may not have some more luck with increasing the log level under "File / Preferences / KNIME / KNIME GUI", depending on what level of logging detail is implemented in the node in question.

Cheers
E

Thank you for your replies Ergonomist! 

The node monitor did not really help me at first sight. What I did find out was that it is possible to hover the cursor over a node and then it displays the current processing time. Since I have my data set split into 10 parts I can get an estimate of the total processing time. It is not perfect but it will do.

Thank you!

Sander