Concatenate node

No matter what I do the concatenate node will not execute if one of the inputs is an empty table even if the first input is not empty. It would be nice if the concatenate node just ignores empty input tables.

Hello @Jerry,

that is weird as I have just tried it and works as expected. Concatenate node is executed with data from non-empty table. Maybe share example to see what is troubling you?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

I just discovered that the Java table editor also does not react as before. It does not except command C or X shortcuts and does not hyperlinks. Could this all be related to the Java Setup? I am running (Build 1.8.0_333-b02)

Hello @Jerry,

think we are still missing a bit of context in order to help you. Or at least I do :slight_smile:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Thanks Ivan, I need to check a couple of things before I get back to you

1 Like

Okay, Thanks. Apparently after a row splitter the workflow in the lower port stopped because an R Snippet node did not execute for unknown reasons. I re-booted and now everything seems to work. Sorry for the false alarm.

Jerry

2 Likes

The problem with the table editor, however, still persists. Table Editor.knwf (7.0 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.