Concatenation of Excel tabs on KNIME Server

Hi,

I want to execute a workflow on KNIME server. I want to upload a standardized Excel sheet with various tabs which should be alligned to a single table on the server, which the user can then download. Unfortunately, the uploaded file sometimes misses some tabs. Therefore, I add some empty tabs from a Reference file, which should simply prevent that the workflow crashes.

I currently cannot execute the workflow on the server. I found two possible ways, however both don´t work so far.

Hi @Alkaline

Is it possible that you are pointing your Read excel sheet name to a directory in your local computer, instead of your server?

Best wishes
Ana

Hi @ana_ved,

thanks for your reply. Actually I was able to solve the problem on my own in the meantime. I don´t know the exact reason why it did not work. I did right click on the file on the server “Copy Location” - “Absolute URL” and pasted this URL into the Excel Sheet Names reader. After that it worked.

Best regards

Alkaline

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.