Conditionally split dataset into multiple smaller datasets and channel them to different output ports

Hi,
I am trying to find a way to split a dataset into multiple smaller chunks, based on several conditions.
Then I want to channel each one of those data subsets into a different output port.
Ideally, I would like to use something like the Rule-based Row splitter, where multiple conditions could be applied in order to get several output datasets (each one qualifying a condition) through different output ports.
Is there a node I could use for this?

As far as I know, Rule based Row splitter is the only solution. I don’t think there are nodes with “multiple unique outputs”.

What you can do is to create a sequence of Rule based Row spliters if the amount of cases is reasonably small.

2 Likes

You also can use DB Row Filter with individual connectors to parallel reading from database.

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your response, yeah this is the workaround i have in mind

1 Like

Hi there @mucu,

you can use Rule Engine node to assign unique ID (1,2,3…) to each dataset. Then follow with as many Row Filter nodes as there are IDs to channel each one to different part of workflow.

Ideally Rule-based Row Splitter with multiple output ports would take care of this…

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @ipazin!! This is something similar to what I have already done!! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.