- I installed and began to use KNIME on the CentOS PC.
- Now, for any nodes, configuration window becomes blanck.
- For example, I cannot set the Excel file path in configuration window of Excel reader
- such as the attached image
- The window looks blank.
- Would you tell me How to configure the nodes?
- I have installed and have been using KNIME on Windows PC and Ubuntu PC successfully.
- But is there any fact that CentOS PC is not supported?
- Or do I need additional settings for the KNIME?
Linux windowing toolkit implementations can be a real hodgepodge of misery; you didn’t mention what version of CentOS you’re on - but perhaps try this Knime Config Dialogs/Popups Blank
Thanks for your reply!!
The problem has been solved by your advice!!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.