Connecting to Access Database

I am trying to connect to an Access Database that does not have a password through the Database Reader node or Database Connector node and keep getting an error message : WARN Database Connector java.sql.SQLException: org.knime.core.node.InvalidSettingsException: Driver "sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" does not accept URL: jdbc:odbc:DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver.accdb)};DBQ=L:\Shared\Anne\Transporters - Organized\Transporters.accdb.

Thank you very much.

Have you tried with a folder without spaces? (Or converting the spaces to %20? Maybe quoting the path?)

I changed the name of the folder to eliminate the spaces but I received the same problem. Access does not have a login and password, only a password feature for an encrypted database is available. How is this problem handled? Do I just leave login and password fields blank? I was wondering if that is the problem.

Error message:

ERROR Database Connector Execute failed: Could not create connection to database: Driver "sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" does not accept URL: jdbc:odbc:DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver.accdb)};DBQ=L:\Shared\Anne\TransportersOrganized\Transporters.accdb

Thanks in advance for the help.