Context menu of component missing outport views

I encountered a strange issue with a component node in KNIME.

My workflow contains a component node linked to a private space on KNIME Hub. It seems that when my instance of KNIME Analytics Platform is not connected to KNIME Hub, the context menu of that component node doesn’t contain the correct entries for the outports of that node (in my case there are two out ports).
Instead of the node’s outputs, I see either no output port listed at all, or the menu is listing the port of the node I last clicked on.

The issue disappeared when I connected to KNIME Hub by signing in with my credentials.

So far that’s all my observations, I’ll try to follow up with more details if I learn more.

Hi @imagejan

thank you for reporting this. Can you explain how I would recreate the issue? What version is your KNIME Analytics Platform (see startup screen or Help → About KNIME Analytics Platform)?

So far I only end up with a Workflow that complains about not being able to update the linked Component, when I’m not connected to the Hub.

Kind regards
Marvin

Hi @imagejan

did you run into this issue again? I’m afraid I haven’t quite figured out what exactly the problem is.

Kind regards
Marvin