Convert numbers into Accounting format/ comma seperated

Thanks for the fast reply. I came across simple nodes such as String to Number, but when exported into Excel using Writer Node, the formatting simply goes off. This step right here only works in Knime and not when exported.

image

I also came across this post. This type of formatting is exactly what I need in my Excel exports (using Excel Writer Node).

If I understand correctly (I have 0 experience with Java) - the solution from @ipazin right here should solve the problem - meaning both fixing commas/dots and reformatting from String to number (double)?

If so, does anyone have any working workflows with this code in Java Snippet node? It might be, I’m doing something wrong.

I’ll gladly read, learn whatever is needed to solve this, but it seems I’m “running in circles” with this problem.

Any new reading materials or any other type of help will be much appreciated!