Count number of values and unique values and comare

Have a list with values (e.g. 2,2,3,4,5,6,7,11,14 )

Then check on double values and
Now I like to know the number of values (9) and the number of unique values (8)

Compare number of values with number of unique values. If these are the same then do this and if unique numbers is less then do something else.

What nodes can i use to count rows and count unique rows and compare these values?

Thanks,

Ron

1 Like

Thanks for your solution.

But how can I use this to do something if Count is bigger then Unique count en do something else if count is same as unique count

thanks

Hi!

You can use Math Formula node in which you have if function or you can use Rule Engine node combined with IF Switch node.

Br,
Ivan

Hi Ipazin,

This is my workflow. I try to check if list of values are only unique values. Therefor used group by and rule engine. But then I want to use if then . If values are unique then choose bottom branch and when values are not unique choose top branch.

But don’t succeed in getting value in the If then.

if then unique.knwf (15.1 KB)

Can you please help me how to use the if then

Thanks

Hi!

you were missing Table Column to Variable node in order to control IF Switch node with a variable :wink: Also in your annotation stands: “Then if there are only unique values choose top branche and if there are duplicate values choose bottom branche” which is opposite of your logic in Rule engine node.

Here is modified workflow:
if then unique.knwf (28.8 KB)

Br,
Ivan

did not think of the "Table Column to Variable node "

thanks

Ron