Hello KNIME Community,
I am working on generating cardinal numbers based on the values of two columns as criteria.
I extracted the EAN code from the URL of images and the two integer numbers after the letter P as it is shown on the below picture that I included here.
I would like to assign a number to each of those EAN + Image Position column combinations based on the logic as follows:
- for rows where EAN column value is the same in the dataset
- check values in Image Position column
- assign value 1 to the smallest
- assign value 2 to the second biggest
- assing value 3 to the third biggest etc.
I was tinkering with Rule Engine and Counter Generation nodes but I couldn’t figure out the solution so far.
Can you please advise on the solution if you have already encountered the same problem before?