Counting the appearance of values in a column

Hello everyone,

I want to count the appearance of values in a column and write them into another column.
Here is an example:

column with values that sholud be counted                count of appearance (1)  count of appearance (2)
Peter                                                                            2                                      1
Peter                                                                            2                                      2
Hans                                                                            3                                      1
Hans                                                                            3                                      2
Hans                                                                            3                                      3
Otto                                                                              1                                      1

Count of appearance (2) would also work for me, but I would prefer the version 1.

Thank you for your help.

KNIME-Learner

Hello again,

I have the solution: There is a node, called "Value counter". This node does exactely what I want.

KNIME-Learner