create a table with: in the first column the images and the second column: the batch name

Hello Knime community

i want to create a table with:
in the first column the images
and the second column: the batch name .
in ordre that each picture matches with the the name of of the picture content .

You haven’t really given enough information for anyone to give you useful suggestions.

For example:

1. Where are the images coming from?
  2. Where are the batch names coming from?
  3. What relationship is there between the batch name and picture content?
3 Likes

thank you @elsamuel for your interest for my question ;
to answer your questions :
1 -the images come from a camera, they are on a folder in the desktop , “These are seed images”
2- Batch names are coming from o QR code or barre-code .
3-the relationship between the images and batch name :
the batch name could represents the variety of the seed or the weight of the seeds .

I tried this , but the probleme that i have to keep the order in the table of images and the other table , first image with first row . i am loking for solution to be able to not be obliged to keep the same order .
i
I hope I have explained the problem well for you , and I remain at your disposal for any further questions.
sorry for my bad english

Capture d’écran du 2022-07-07 11-59-36

How are the images named? Are they being loaded in the desired order?

What information is in the file being loaded in the Excel Reader?

What are you using the Joiner node for? What are your join settings?

Can you share the workflow and some data?

the purpose of the workflow is to assign for each image, its name, and its weight of seeds.
the name of the images and the weight of seeds are in the Excel table. they are not necessarily loaded in order.
I used the join node in order to have a final table with: in the first column the images, second column the name of the images and third column the weight.
sorry but i donc have a workflow , i’m at the beginning of the projetct .

sorry but i donc have a workflow , i’m at the beginning of the projetct .

What did you take a screenshot of?

the purpose of the workflow is to assign for each image, its name, and its weight of seeds.
the name of the images and the weight of seeds are in the Excel table. they are not necessarily loaded in order.
I used the join node in order to have a final table with: in the first column the images, second column the name of the images and third column the weight.

It looks like this worked.

tried this , but the probleme that i have to keep the order in the table of images and the other table , first image with first row . i am loking for solution to be able to not be obliged to keep the same order .
i

I guess I don’t understand what the problem is.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.