Creating Output xlsx with var. specifications

Hi all,

I have the following issue: Some parts of the case I could do on my own, but there are some really tricky steps inside where I do not know how to start, that’s why I m asking for help. Any advice would help me! Also please find the Dummy input csv attached.

I tried to describ it step by step:

1. Column A from Input file “Netto”, should go to Column O in the Outputfile “Betrag BW” (first values"upper part" multiplied by *-1, and then in the “lower part” original values)

2. Column B from Input file “Konto” should got to Column L in the Outputfile “Konto/(Filial-)Debitor” in the “upper part” and below in the “lower part” there should be inserted a fixed value “19129” (in this case 4 times – but depends on the rows of the input file and changes)

3. Column C from Input file “NRS” should go to the lower part of column V in the Output File. Insert in the upper rows in the Outputfile (in this case 4 rows) “CSM Fleet 09/2021”, so always with the current month.

4. Column D from Input file “Code” should go to Column T in the Output file “VBUND”, lower part should be empty

5. Column E from Input file “Text” should go to Column J in the Output file “Notiz Rechnungstext”, lower part should be empty

6. Column A in the Output file should be “Bemerkung” and empty

7. Column B in the Output file should be “Sort” and insert for “the upper part” 1, 3, 5, 7… and for the “lower part” 2, 4, 6, 8… (for sorting later)

8. Column C in the Output file should be “Bukrs” with “7777” for the “upper part” and empty for the “lower part”

9. Column D in the Output file should be “BA” with “MO” for the “upper part” and empty for the lower part

10. Column F in the Output file should be “Belegdatum” with date of today (dd.mm.yyyy)

11. Column G in the Output file should be “Buchungsdatum” with date of today (dd.mm.yyyy)

12. Column H in the Output file should be “Referenz” and empty

13. Column I in the Output file should be “Belegkopftext” and empty

14. Column K in the Output file should be “Kontenart” and “S” in the “upper part” and “D” in the lower part

15. Column M in the Output file should be “Zahlweg” and empty for the “upper part” and “x” in the “lower part”

16. Column N in the Output file should be “Zahlungsbedingung” and empty for the “upper part” and “ICUT” in the “lower part”

17. Column P in the Output file should be “StKz” and “55” for the “upper part” and empty for the “lower part”

18. Column Q in the Output file should be “GBK” and “DH99” for the whole part

19. Column R in the Output file should be “Kostenstelle” and “DH999” for the “upper part” and empty for the “lower part”

20. Column S in the Output file should be “Profit Center” and “DH99” for the for the whole part

21. Column T in the Output file should be “VBUND” and “DH999” for the “upper part” and empty for the “lower part”

22. Column U in the Output file should be “Partner” and “OMS” for the “upper part” and empty for the “lower part”

23. Column W in the Output file should be “Referenz” and “QEA#OMS999#06” for the “upper part” and empty for the “lower part”

24. In the end I would like to sort the whole file by colum “Sort” and it should look like that

here the dummy data in xls
Masterdatei_P11_Dummydata.xls (20 KB)

Thank you if anyone takes the time to look at it!
Best,
Markus

Hello @Markus3003,

is there any specific point you are having troubles with? Don’t think someone should do school assignment or your daily job for you…

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi @ipazin,

thanks for your honest reply! I think my main trouble is how to get there, thats why I posted all steps.
I thought a bit about my case and I think it is way easier to create two Output files and joining them afterwards: (sorry I am quit new here)

I think I am able to create the two Output files:
Output file 1:

Output file 2:

Afterwards I would join them and sort by column “Sort”

Could you maybe just help me with one thing: How can I enter in Column “Sort” of my Output file 1: “1, 3, 5, 7…”
and in my Output file 2: “2, 4, 6, 8…”

Thanks again!

Best,
Markus

Sorting can be done with Column Resorter Node
br

1 Like

Hello @Markus3003,

splitting task to smaller ones is always a good idea. Have see you opened a new topic so linking it here for other if they stumble across same problem:

Good luck with your task!

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.