Creating word combination

Hi guys ! I need some help please.

In my doc Excel CSV, I am trying to create for a string of words different word combinations.

The main difficulty is that I need to take into account the order of words for my combinations, it needs to be the same word order than the initial string of words.

For example :

Word1 Word2 Word3 ->  4 combinations : Word1 Word2  / Word1 Word3 / Word2 Word3 / Word1 Word2 Word3

I have splitted my strings into one-word-column and now I try with GroupBy node to concatenate each column  but I don't have the same result.

Is there a solution for this problem ?

Many thanks !

JL

Out of curiosity, what is it that you want to do with the word combinations once you've created them ?

Hi Geo! 

I will try to explain although it is difficult to describe it with words.

In fact, I have different strings of words  and I have to match them  with my different combinations of key words. 

The string wich will have the most key-words matched will be givern an ID.

jean

Hi Geo! 

In fact, I have different strings of words  and I have to match them  with my different combinations of key words. 

jean

Hi Geo! 

jean

Hi Geo! 

jean