Data set not loaded to Report page

Hi Team

I am using knime 3.3.

I am trying to create a chart for a data extracted from Pivoting node using "Data to report" node. I have successfully created workflow. when I click the "Open the report associated with this workflow for editing" a report page is created. But, the data set is empty and the data in "Data to report" node is not linked to the generated report. 

However, I am able to see the chart by executing the nodes in "Simple Reporting Example" workflow(builtin example workflow). If i create my workflow in this same workflow, I could see my dataset in the report page of "Simple Reporting Example" workflow.

Please advice on how to link the dataset to Report page. Am I missing something?

Hi Nalini,

Can you please share your workflow here so that we can have a better look at what's wrong?

Cheers,

Roland

The problem was resolved by itself. I don't really know why it was not working for so long. 

Am able to create chart with no issues.

Anyhow, thanks Roland for your response.

Dear KNIME wizards,

Created a new question rather than asking this as a reply to the same question by another person.

Apologies for being so clumsy 
Kristof

Dear KNIME wizards,

Send this twice by error.  I created a new question rather than asking this as a reply to the same question by another person. Apologies for the clumsy behaviour. 

Kristof

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.