"Data Set View" in the reporter remains empty

Dear KNIME wizards,

I'm a new Knime user trying despirately to automate reporting of some data sets.  Initially I put my question is as a reply to the same problem as reported by Nalini a while ago but was not sure that was the right way of doing so I opened a new question. I use Knime 3.3.2 on a MAC with OSver. 10.12.5

I have a workflow which generates the the right tables using some dummy data with each of the workflows ending with a reporting node. with this flow the "Data Set View" in the reporter remains empty instead of showing the data the report npdes should provide.

When I Apply all the examples on "reporting" provided on the Knime sever all seem to be working perfectly and I see the data in the "data set view" so it does not seem to be a installation error.  I can find an error in my workflow as the data is shown correctlynon the nodes as well. I googled around for solutions but foudn only Nalini describing the same problem in this forum. his problem solved itself automatically. Mine seem to persist

I have attached the workflow and the dataset in the hope to find a solution. Woudl be gratefull to anybody considering to have a look at this.

Kind regards

Kristof

I have upgrade to Knime 3.4.0 which became avaialble today but remains to have the same problem.

Before the update I tried the 'example server' example 01 > 02 and changed the dataset to mine and I could now see  my data so that was a relief.

After the upgrade I treid the simplest of flows uploading the CSV file and make ita vaialble for reporting as it is (given in is only six lines and around six columns.

I got the attached Unexpected internal exception  ... Anybody had this before? Help woudl be much appreciated.
kind regards
Kristof

Hi Kristof,

I tried to create a report in the workflow you posted and got the same result: no data shown in Data set view. After some investigation, I found that your workflow folder contains some files that might cause some conflicts.

To solve this, I deleted the rptdesign and rptconfig files in your workflow folder. After opening the reporting view again, the data was available. Can you please try deleting those files?

Cheers,

Roland

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.