Database SQL Executor Node problems with "/" and "GO"

Hi KNIME community.

I have a problem with the Database SQL Executor Node. Every time i want to execute my SQL script, with a "/" (Slash) Expression for Oracle DB or a "GO" expression for a MSSQL DB. I get an error like this:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: Zeile 8, Spalte 1:

PLS-00103: Fand das Symbol "/"

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:445)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:396)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:879)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:450)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:192)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:531)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.doOall8(T4CStatement.java:193)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.executeForRows(T4CStatement.java:1033)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1329)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeInternal(OracleStatement.java:1909)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.execute(OracleStatement.java:1871)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatementWrapper.execute(OracleStatementWrapper.java:318)

at org.knime.core.node.port.database.DatabaseConnectionSettings.execute(DatabaseConnectionSettings.java:637)

at org.knime.base.node.io.database.DBSQLExecutorNodeModel.execute(DBSQLExecutorNodeModel.java:130)

at org.knime.core.node.NodeModel.executeModel(NodeModel.java:567)

at org.knime.core.node.Node.invokeFullyNodeModelExecute(Node.java:1128)

at org.knime.core.node.Node.execute(Node.java:915)

at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NativeNodeContainer.performExecuteNode(NativeNodeContainer.java:561)

at org.knime.core.node.exec.LocalNodeExecutionJob.mainExecute(LocalNodeExecutionJob.java:95)

at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NodeExecutionJob.internalRun(NodeExecutionJob.java:179)

at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NodeExecutionJob.run(NodeExecutionJob.java:110)

at org.knime.core.util.ThreadUtils$RunnableWithContextImpl.runWithContext(ThreadUtils.java:328)

at org.knime.core.util.ThreadUtils$RunnableWithContext.run(ThreadUtils.java:204)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$MyFuture.run(ThreadPool.java:123)

at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:246)

I try to change my SQL script but it don't work. So my question is: have anybody found a workaround or a solution for this kind of problem.

Maybe you can quote this expression? I hope someone can help me with this question.

Thanks for your answer.

Hi Bifi,

It might be that the SQL statement that you inject in the Database SQL Executor node has some issues.

Maybe you can find this link useful: https://www.techonthenet.com/oracle/errors/ora06550.php

Hope that helps.

Best,

Vincenzo