database update node fails

Dear all

I 'm using knime SDK 2.11. I have a wf that update an oracle table using as WHERE column the cpd_database_counter. With 2.10 version all worked well. Today I noticed that when I execute the node I obtain no updating and this messages of error:

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #1 (Row1_CHD-00499), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #2 (Row2_CHD-00500), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #3 (Row3_CHD-00501), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #4 (Row4_CHD-00502), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #5 (Row5_CHD-00503), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #6 (Row6_CHD-00504), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #7 (Row7_CHD-00505), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #8 (Row8_CHD-00506), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #9 (Row9_CHD-00507), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      DatabaseWriterConnection           Error while updating row #10 (Row10_CHD-00508), reason: ORA-00904: "cpd_database_counter": invalid identifier

WARN      Database Update                    Errors "10" updating 10 rows.

Have you any suggestions?

Regards

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

this might be an issue with case sensitivity. Have you tryed to rename the cpd_database_counter column to all upper case prior using the Database Update node? Oracle uses all upper cases as default if the column name isn't quoted. You can also have a look at the KNIME log to see if KNIME quotes the column name in the update statement. To view the log file open KNIME an go to View->Open KNIME log.

Bye,

Tobias