DB Row Filter

Hi All,

I was trying to read data from directly from DB and there is big list of account range, how can i filter in DB Row Filter using this range. I see only option to add group but that will be not possible.
could you help me here

Hi @SKK,

just to double check. Are you interested in all accounts with an account ID between 4310200 and 4310299?

In that case you could setup the DB Row Filter as shown in the screenshot below (replacing “churn” with the column including the account ID):

Cheers
Kathrin

Hi Kathrin,

Super this will also work Thank you, as my list is big do you think we have any alternate way like reading from a table using variable flows.

Hi SKK,

yes this is possible. I created a small example for you, which you can download from the KNIME Hub:

Does this help you?

Cheers
Kathrin

1 Like

Hi Kathrin,

Thank you for your support, but I am extremely sorry my data type is string so I think this is also not helping me. Sorry I missed to note that and update with you.

Hi SKK,

no worries. Let’s quickly summarize your issue. You have a database with a column account id of type string. Based on this column you would like to extract some of the rows of the database, proving the account ids of interest. Is this all correct?

In which format do you have your account id of interest? Do you have a list of all account ids you would like to extract?

Cheers,
Kathrin

Hi Kathrin,

The blow is given some from my list it is the range of accounts I needs extract from data base, as this is in string format I am not able to give range filter. Can we convert this to number from DB Table Selection.

Thanks

Hi Kathrin,

Do you think it is not possible to get solution for my requirement.

Thanks

Hi SKK,

depending on the database you might be able to convert the data type in the DB Table Selector node:

If this is not possible you could create a loop to filter each Account ID separately.

Cheers
Kathrin

1 Like

Thank you Kathrin… It is working now

brilliant and thank you for the update :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.