Deeplearning4J: Feedforward Learner (Classification) gives error "No input columns selected"

The Deeplearning4J example 04_Network_Example_Of_A_MLP_For_Images is not working. The DL4J Feedforward Learner (Classification) node does not recognize the "Image" column in the Column Selection tab. The KNIME Console prints out the warning:

WARN  DL4J Feedforward Learner (Classification) 0:14:10    No input columns selected

I just updated my KNIME installation to:

KNIME Analytics Platform v3.3.2.v201704041558

The Deeplearning4J plugin is:

KNIME Deeplearning4J Integration (64bit only)    3.3.2.v201703230956   

Other examples that do not involve images work fine on my machine. I'm using Windows 10.

Please advise,

Hi Adel,

you've to install the DeepLearning4J Image Processing extension (see https://tech.knime.org/deeplearning4j-imageprocessing). It's part of the KNIME Community Contributions (stable).

Best regards,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the reply. It worked.

-Adel;

Hi @christian.dietz
Why when running the example the Knime just shut down and dispear?

This is unfortunately a problem of the DL4J version we use in 3.5.x Do you use 3.6.x? Can you try to uninstall MKL which came with your anaconda installation? See also Knime 3.5.x Crash with DL4J integration - #2 by DaveK

Hi
Im using Knime 3.6.

Malik

Hi @christian.dietz
I have uninstalled MKL and works fine for me. Thanks
Malik

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.