Detectiong Obsolete and slow moving stocks

I would like to explore, comment and share the application of KNIME for the detection of these sort of products on an industry, I've seen that KNIME's supply chain and logistics applications are not very popular other than forecasting so I find this subject quite interesting and important for modern day management.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to use KNIME for this?

We have same basic time series nodes in the so called category, but those won't allow running this kind of analysis. I would recommend having a look into R project and then use the R nodes available in KNIME. Hope this helps.

Thank's for your response, i'll look into it, the idea would be to figure out a way to determine stocks that may have the potential of becoming obsolete or slow moving as to stop production or refurnishing of them. What could a kmeans analysis give? maybe a clustering for determining certain "slow moving" behaviour?

Thank's for your response, i'll look into it, the idea would be to figure out a way to determine stocks that may have the potential of becoming obsolete or slow moving as to stop production or refurnishing of them. What could a kmeans analysis give? maybe a clustering for determining certain "slow moving" behaviour?