Editing replies, editing community pages

Hi,

since that forum was updated I'm still not able to …:

1. Edit replies on forum threads (I can edit the first posts, if a thread is by me, but no replies ... or I'm just not able to find the button/link to do that)
  2. Edit our Palladian community pages -- the editor page say: This field has been disabled because you do not have sufficient permissions to edit it.

Any chance to get this fixed [soon :) ]?

Hi,

I will take care of it. Sorry for the trouble.

Best,

Christian

No worries. Thanks, Christian!

Hey Christian,

editing the Palladian page works again now, but unfortunately I still cannot edit any subpages …:

Best,
Philipp

I’ll take care! Sorry for the trouble :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks Christian, I noticed that this is working now :+1:

However, since today (?) I cannot login to the https://community.knime.org server with the test flows any longer (was still working yesterday). Not sure whether these issues are related, but the login seems to be the same?

Cheers,
Philipp

Can you set your password on the KNIME web page again and check if the login works now? I have no idea what changed but it worked for me.

1 Like

@thor Changed the password and logging in to the community server works again – thanks!

Apologies for the back and forth. It is actually not quite yet working. I can see the “Edit” tab e.g. on this “books” page now. However when I try to edit, the field is disabled :frowning:

I also see this for the Vernalis Pages - it would be really nice to be able to edit this, as ours is beginning to lag some way behind the reality!

Steve

Thanks guys! I’ll take care in the next couple of days and let you know here as soon as this has been fixed!

1 Like