Email to multiple recipients

Hello guys
Just wondering if there is any solution made by anyone in the forum that can send email to multiple recipients with their names, salutations and addresses in the body from a table and also an image on the body?
I have taken help of Lhasa Limited’s developed email node for some time which does a very good job but only to a fixed recipient.
Can anyone help?
Rgrds
Anis

Hi there Anis,

If I got you right you can do this by using loop and flow variables. Create a table with names, salutations and addresses followed by Table Row to Variable Loop Start node. In email node use created flow variables and in each iteration you will send customized mail :wink:

Br,
Ivan

Many thanks Ivan, things worked except for the last part i.e. looping the email sending. Have attached the workflow which worked for the first row item. I have even tried putting the loop end node but coudn’t connect it with any.
Cheers
Anis

Send Mail to prospects.knwf (11.1 KB)

Hi there @anisulislam,

you need to close a loop. Considering Send Email node doesn’t have an output port you can’t use Loop End node but instead use Variable Loop End node :wink:

SendEmailInaLoop

Br,
Ivan

5 Likes

facing difficulties of pulling or building that red lines with dots at both sides. Pity me. I mean how to you pull that line backward to the send mail node?
rgrds
anis

Hi,

You don’t :slight_smile:

You can do this in two ways:

• right click on Send Email node and chose Show Flow Variable Ports. Then connect from Send Email red dot (Flow Variable Port) to Variable Loop End red dot (forward connecting)
  • Drag your mouse from position where red dot should be in Send Email node to the red dot on Variable Loop End node

Also you can check this video for more on Flow Variables:

Br,
Ivan

4 Likes

Thank you again Ivan, it worked and opened up lots of possibilities for me as well :slight_smile:
Cheers
Anis

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.